We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who can turn our softwares into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Using design elements such as color, typography, illustration, and photography to create striking and compelling layouts.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Help back-end developers with coding.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Create Web application front end as per design and information.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Proven UI/ Visual design experience – Website, Web app UI or Mobile app UI.
- Have a well-curated portfolio of your past design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, Moqups).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and other design software.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
Elmeasure is one of the largest manufacturers and IoT energy management solution providers based in India, with a vision of building an energy-efficient greener place by helping people optimize and manage energy efficiently, reduce their wastages, and drive sustainability.
To learn more on what we do, please visit www.elmeasure.com.
For latest job updates, keep visiting www.elmeasure.com/careers or follow us on: