We are looking for a R&D Manager who is curious, passionate and will be an inspiring leader to our engineers to design innovative products and solutions.
- Work with the Director / Head of R&D product development and the rest of the senior management leaders to envision, architect, design and deliver the technological roadmap of the product, keeping it in sync with the business strategy.
- Lead and motivate team of Team Leaders / Assistant Manager with technical skills such as Firmware Development, Embedded DeviceTesting, Application Development and Hardware Design, providing coaching, mentoring, and being responsible for your team leaders professional and personal development.
- Oversee the design and deployment of the data processing pipeline, ensuring that proper technology and components are used according to the use cases (high volume stream/batch data ingestion, event-driven architecture),
- Be a great leader, curious and proactive, able to transmit your passion and commitment to the team and keen to negotiate with the CEO and your team.
- At least 7 -14 years of post qualification and relevant experience and knowledge in Electrical, in C and C++ and willing to code, if need arises, should have good analytical thinking and understanding of panel meters and smart metering industry, should have knowledge in Mathematics, Digital Signal Processing Knowledge in Electronics is preferred.
- Strong leadership experience in small/medium sized companies as a Technical Lead or Team Lead, with team management responsibilities.
- Experience in designing, operating and scaling a data processing pipeline, overseeing the whole data lifecycle from ingestion to data warehousing.
- Excellent knowledge of the product development lifecycle including the manufacturing delivery, team organization, product design patterns, testing, continuous improvement and Domain Driven Design.
- Experience working with senior management team and capability of communicating technical terminology to business partners and all other stakeholders.
- Experience in managing a team of motivated product developers, providing them guidance, mentoring for their professional development.
- Efficiently manage the product development, lifecycle in an Agile environment.
- Transparency, professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial thinking with a proactive “can do” attitude and sense of urgency.
- Empathy, Energy & willingness to support your team during Pandemic.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will become a key player in the company, with the opportunity to make an impact during a very exciting phase of growth in Elmeasure.
- The company supports its employees’ learning, financially and/or with time off. An opportunity to thrive while working in a highly demanding and fun work environment.
- A young, dynamic and inspiring culture of building people, foster innovation, to ensure excellence everywhere in an ethical manner.
- Attractive compensation and benefit package commemorating your expertise, experience and potential.
Elmeasure is one of the largest manufacturers and IoT energy management solution providers in India, with a vision of building an energy-efficient greener world by helping people optimize and manage energy efficiently, reduce their wastages, and drive sustainability.
To learn more on what we do, please visit www.elmeasure.com.
For latest job updates, keep visiting www.elmeasure.com/careers or follow us on: