Looking for a Linux Developer to join our Firmware team for executing complete embedded software development lifecycle, to create scalable and optimized products.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software.
- Review code and design, analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Provide post production support.
- Interface with hardware design and development team.
- Understanding H/W working and implementation of S/W w.r.t the system requirements.
- Assess third party and open source software.
- Excellent code documentation skills.
- Maintaining embedded software systems and performing maintenance as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in E&C, E&E or similar.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking & real-time operating systems.
- Experience with OS platforms such as Linux, Unix, and RTOS.
- A minimum of three years experience as an embedded developer.
- Good Knowledge and work experience in ARM cortex controllers/processors & SOC modules.
- Good understanding of the Hardware design and Interfaces like Ethernet, I2C, SPI, UART, USB etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging abilities.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to keep abreast with the latest advancements in technology and techniques.
Elmeasure is one of the largest manufacturers and IoT energy management solution providers based in India, with a vision of building an energy-efficient greener place by helping people optimize and manage energy efficiently, reduce their wastages, and drive sustainability.
To learn more on what we do, please visit www.elmeasure.com.
For latest job updates, keep visiting www.elmeasure.com/careers or follow us on: