We have an opening for Embedded Test Engineers, to verify and validate whether the final product of hardware/software fulfills our quality requirements and check their functional and non-functional attributes.
- Expected to work under own initiative, prioritize own work, and meet agreed timescales.
- Capable of leading the test plan development and execution for multiple projects under test, with little to no supervision from other team members.
- Ability to collaborate and work with a within team and Cross Functional Team.
- Ability to solve problems and work with others to resolve problems.
- Contribute to multiple projects at a time with specific deliverables.
- Capable of performing and completing result analysis of testing sessions, owning test reports and providing communication of results and problems identified to associated development teams.
- Good knowledge in Embedded software Unit Testing / Functional Testing / Integration Testing.
- Basic knowledge of industrial protocols like UART, Modbus serial, Modbus TCP/ IP.
- Basic Knowledge of testing with network protocols like FTP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, IP, Ethernet.
- Proficient with MS Office Tools (i. e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Elmeasure is one of the largest manufacturers and IoT energy management solution providers based in India, with a vision of building an energy-efficient greener place by helping people optimize and manage energy efficiently, reduce their wastages, and drive sustainability.
To learn more on what we do, please visit www.elmeasure.com.
For latest job updates, keep visiting www.elmeasure.com/careers or follow us on: