We have an opening for an Embedded developer in our engineering team for product development.
Minimum 2 years
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical, Electronics or similar field.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and Embedded software design.
- Good knowledge and work experience in ARM cortex-M controllers, Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and SoCs.
- Good understanding on hardware design and Interfaces like I2C, SPI, UART, USB.
- Must have experience on protocols like TCP/IP, Modbus, MQTT.
- Experience in solving hardware/software interfacing and design issues.
- Skilled to develop complete firmware for Embedded Systems.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging abilities.
- Excellent code documentation skills.
- A lot of passion for problem-solving through programming.
- Should be a very good team player with a go-getter attitude, results-driven, adaptable, inspirational, organized, and quality-focused.
- Understanding of best practices, guidelines and cares about adhering to them.
Elmeasure is one of the largest manufacturers and IoT energy management solution providers based in India, with a vision of building an energy-efficient greener place by helping people optimize and manage energy efficiently, reduce their wastages, and drive sustainability.
To learn more on what we do, please visit www.elmeasure.com.
For latest job updates, keep visiting www.elmeasure.com/careers or follow us on: