We have an opening for an Angular developer in our engineering team for products development.
- Graduate with any degree.
- 3+ years of Design/Development experience in Angular 4+ and above.
- Experience working on CSS, HTML5, and Bootstrap 4/5 and other related web technologies.
- Excellent experience working with front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, Yarn.
- Should have strong knowledge in Unit Testing and e2e testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, Cypress.
- Experience with using web services (REST APIs).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository.
- Clean coding style with clear separating of UI and functionality.
- Knowledge of UI coding standards and security considerations must.
- Experience in developing reusable Angular components/libraries.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.