We have an opening for an Embedded developer in our engineering team for product development.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software.
- Review code and design, analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Provide post production support.
- Interface with hardware design and development team.
- Understanding H/W working and implementation of S/W w.r.t the system requirements.
- Assess third party and open source software.
- Excellent code documentation skills.
- Maintaining embedded software systems and performing maintenance as needed.
- Proven working experience in Embedded S/W development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in E&C, E&E or similar.
- Solid programming experience in C,C++ & Embedded C and device drivers.
- Good Knowledge and work experience in ARM cortex controllers, 16-bit and 32-bit Microcontrollers.
- Good understanding of the Hardware design and Interfaces like I2C, SPI, UART, USB etc
- Good Exposure/Experience in IoT and Energy Metering Software development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to keep abreast with the latest advancements in technology and techniques.
Elmeasure is one of the largest manufacturers and IoT energy management solution providers based in India, with a vision of building an energy-efficient greener place by helping people optimize and manage energy efficiently, reduce their wastages, and drive sustainability.
To learn more on what we do, please visit www.elmeasure.com.
For latest job updates, keep visiting www.elmeasure.com/careers or follow us on: